Saturday, February 7, 2009

Staying in today



After being in Denver most of the week for work, it's nice to be home. I met with my fellow educators, which is always fun. We also went to a Nuggets game. The Pepsi Center is beautiful! Way better than Arco Arena. I seem to have picked up a wee bit of a cold, so am just hanging out, staying warm, drinking fluids, and enjoying home today

Have much teevee watching to catch up on. I missed two Daily Shows and Colbert Reports while I was gone, so need to watch those. Oh, and The Office. Also the Mark Twain award to George Carlin. :-( He is missed.

Loved, loved, loved Wednesday's Colbert with Steve Martin! Maybe the Best. Episode. Ever. The Christian Bale riff, Who's Not Honoring Me Now, and then the interview with Steve. So fab. Their read-off of the Danielle Steele book was priceless, and to cap the interview with Dueling Banjos, well, and guitar, was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment