Saturday, July 10, 2010

Add It Up


The end of the week is here, and let's just see how far I ran, and what I did this week. Thursday - Longish treadmill. Pushups, planks, and two ab exercises. Friday - Easy day. 15 min on elliptical trainer. Pushups, planks, the two ab exercises. Saturday - A Denise Day. 10 min. warm-up on the treadmill. Then strength training (one-legged squats, bow and arrow ab thing, quad buster, upside down pushups, etc.

  • Sun - Off
  • Mon - 2.6 in 30
  • Tues - 2.6 in 30
  • Wed - 1.4 in 15
  • Thurs - 2.88 in 33
  • Fri - 0.8 in 15 on elliptical
  • Sat - 0.8 in 10
Cardio for the week was: 11.08 miles. Denise Days were Wednesday and Saturday. Light Days were Sunday (day off) and Friday (15 min. on elliptical plus basics). I'm going to try to make sure I do at least 20 push-ups each day, along with the two ab exercises I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment