Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Quick and Dirty (or Quick and Sweaty)


OK, so now I'm going to use the blog for tracking my workouts. I'd better have something up here everyday, or I'm going to have to chew myself out.

Saturday, July 3 - Workout w/ Denise. She kicked my butt around the gym for 30 min, plus 15 on the treadmill. She had me do some intervals, or maybe sprints, She got me up to 9 MPH for 30 sec. Whew! Then out for coffee w/ the gang: Judy, Kirk, David, Denise.

Sunday the 4th - Day off

Monday 7/5 - Treadmill for 30 min. Went 2.6 mi. Then did 20 pushups/planks, 20 "dead bug" ab things, 20 leg up/down ab things, side steps w/ band, curtsy lunges w/ medicine ball, arm weights on Bosu (flies, biceps, triceps, shoulders), ski squats.

Tuesday 7/6 - Treadmill 30 min. for 2.6 mi. Then pushups/planks, dead bug abs, leg abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment