Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 11 - 17


Here we go again with this week's activities. The highlight was going for a pedicure on Saturday with Denise and Judy. I went straight after a Denise mega-workout in my sweaty duds. Judy had had the foresight to workout earlier, thereby being able to take a shower before going to the nail place. Denise, as always, was stunning in her gym clothes.

It was great
fun! Judy and I went for flowers, while Denise got polka dots on her hot pink polish. We all felt summery and relaxed afterward.
  • Sun - 1.35 miles, 15 min. Push-ups, planks, abs.
  • Mon - Day off
  • Tues - 3.0 miles, 32 min. (3.2, 34 min total). Push-ups, planks, abs.
  • Wed - 1.03, 12 min. Strength training on my own. Abs, arms while on Bosu.
  • Thurs - Yoga class.
  • Fri - Day off
  • Sat - 1.09 miles, 12 min. Trained w/ Denise. Basketball leaps, lots of balance work, abs.

This week's total mileage, I'm sad to say, is not as much as last week. I'll have to step it up this next week. Already I'm off to a good start by running 3.0 miles today. That'll go on the next blog post.

Total miles: 6.67. That's pathetic. On the other hand, it's better than nothing. And way better than what I could've done last year at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment